WorkingOnLineSetUp


We all need to learn how to socialize via social media contact.

It is a FACT only around 3% of emails you send will ever be opened.

That is why I suggest Blast your ABC4Income Link at all the down line builder programs you will be introduced to.

Members that miss your emails will gain access to all my training and down line builder programs in the back office. Doing all the communication for YOU>

The world is changing.  Most countries are now in lock down with all communities practicing physical distancing which is now considered the new norm...  

The Global Pandemic is here to stay for a few years. 

It is not about the commissions any more, it is about physical distancing with social media interaction.   Keeping our minds occupied and our stress levels low.
I will be playing games daily then redeeming the rewardicals into bonuses at SFI.

March the 30th in New Zealand we are heading into our 5th day in Lock Down.

This article is dedicated to all Digital Marketers, Business Owners, Digital Agencies. People going stir crazy at home, looking for projects to generate an income working from home.  Each and every marketer who wants to stay ahead of the curve through 2020 and beyond!

I have designed some great projects for each individual to work on.

Turning the negatives into something positive. Using the down time to keep minds occupied learning all their is to know on how to set up a remote working from home business.  So when society reboots you will be ready to support our communities on line store promotions.

Personally I am disgusted with people using the virus as a way to lure people to spend a fortune to listen to some Guru's Business Plan.

At SFI they offer Launch Pad Training FREE.  

A complete series of articles delivered to members inbox. 

NEW SFI have launched SFI TV. Great video training in the back office. 


I joined SFI in 2013 after the Christchurch Earthquakes in 2011.
Transferring my Maree Designs Fashion store online.
Introducing my digital products as I started to learn all about affiliate marketing.

http://www.sfi4.com/11189449/ngrq

Fast forward nearly 7 years and here I am!
I absolutely love what I do, I am working on my own terms, from my own new home we purchased in 2019 and have complete flexibility to work around my life not live around my work.

I am one of the 5% ECA Store owners that Triple Clicks retained a few years ago. While in my bubble I have designed this new great kick starter package.

http://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=612323

May 25th was an exciting time as I was able to reboot my Maree Designs Fashion Sales at my ECA And Shopify Store.

Reactivating my Trade Me Listings. My goal to list 50 items.

This opportunity is suited to individuals who are motivated and self-driven. 

You would be someone who has the drive to call the shots and no longer want limitations on what you can achieve.
Get ready setting up your Remote Online Business.
Let me share with you how I am turning all the negativity into something positive.

Lock in these two packages at my ECA Store.
Business Branding and building Set Up.
http://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=253925
Bitcoin Generating
http://www.tripleclicks.com/detail?item=282064

Start with giving the page a like and check in often for all my updates.
http://www.facebook.com/Kiwiworkingonline

 

We all need to be supportive. Yes now going to the supermarket is not a nice experience.  We are lucky as we have our cupboards full. 

Make your first task daily to start with Exercising. 

After life saving surgery in 2009.  I can not stress enough the importance to keep stress levels low.  I have dealt with many different crisis, so I already have a plan of attack in play to follow.

 

Use this down time to spring clean turning those unwanted treasures into future income.  Apply for your store at Shopify and start listing these items for sale ready for when society reboots. KIWI's Earn Commissions with introducing my Store.

Selling my Remote Business Video Kits and Set up packages.

http://www.etsy.com/nz/shop/MareeDesignsFashion

 
Hold a Digital Party showing my Fashion Range Of Clothing. Each garment is individually crafted, then priced accordingly to fabric costs, and time taken to produce finished result.

Members client ids are generated when they sign up at Maree Designs.

Make your first task to add your promotional links to our Down line builder. 

ABC4Income is my SFI building website and Traffic Marketer Pro for everything bitcoin related.  BE sure to lock into our Leader ship club offers.

Signing up from your Sponsors link at the down line builder programs listed in the websites back offices.

Our daily norm now is turning on the TV at 1pm to listen to our Prime Ministers daily updates.  She is doing a marvelous job. I am so proud of her.



Here are the projects I recommend to work on One Day At A Time.

PROJECT 1!  Join Our Down Line Club at Maree Designs.

PROJECT 2!  Set Up Your Advertising at Traffic Marketer Pro.

PROJECT 3!  Join Traffic Wave for building your client list.

 


 

PROJECT 4!  Check daily emails for SFI Training and participating.

Once registered, affiliates are provided with professional Websites for marketing SFI's products on the Internet. SFI also provides all necessary sale support services, such as customer service, payment processing, and product shipment – all at no cost to the affiliate. 

For each sale generated, SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission. Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups.   

The mark of a successful company can be seen in its track record. SFI is now in its 19th year, with millions of dollars in annual sales and millions paid in commissions to thousands of affiliates around the world. SFI's parent company, Carson Services, Inc., is now in its 32nd year of business and is registered with Dun and Bradstreet. 

SFI affiliates operate with the peace of mind brought about by associating with a proven, debt-free organization with a long, successful history.

 PROJECT 5!  Earn from all referral sales at my ECA Store.

Start building your Reference Library! Packages include E Books and Videos.

http://www.tripleclicks.com/collection?id=4811

PROJECT 6!  Setting up your LinkedIn Profile Page.

PROJECT 7!  Setting up your Traffic Wave Campaigns.

PROJECT 8!  GDI Members Duplicate my Web Pages.

http://www.dollarwise.ws

http://www.kiwitalk.ws

http://www.dollarwise.ws/PowerOf3  












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Shopping At Brighton Market.

Maree Designs. One Of A Kind Fashion

Online shopping