SFIBuildingBlocks



Today, September 1, 2021, is a BIG, BIG day because today we are unveiling A sleek, modern, and massively-simplified new SFI system! The new, simplified SFI system is here!
I always say you need to read and study to succeed moving forward!
IF YOU LEFT SFI! Now is the time to return.
https://www.sfi4.com/11189449/NGRQ

Be excited when you log in and See your New Building Block Level.


Now you can climb at your own pace without depending on referrals.
Click each block to view. Earnings include referral spending.

AT THE BEGINNING of each new month be sure to enter the Leadership Challenge. View where to find it to enter.



VersaPoints are no longer a part of the SFI system.
I have not missed a day logging into SFI since 2013.
Post covid they were my life saver paying my commissions monthly.
Post Covid SFI is the place to be if you left now is the time to return.
Click View Earning Sharing Signups since 2013
https://videourl1.co/dfd7f1

My Monthly SFI Team Coop sharing sign ups Auto Delivery.
Receive weekly newsletters and mentoring via face book group SFIPays
Earning from all your SFI Referral Purchases at my ECA Store.
https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=253925
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sfipays

When you log in click each RED Tab Turning them Green. SIX IN TOTAL.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and be sure to click the Orange Box. Answering the questions.


YOU will see the question just click the right answer.


Wow the new look with SFI is amazing.
Take your time studying this is how I will be operating.
I made sure to set up two Auto Renewals.
https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=556925
https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=212474

CHECK YOUR EMAIL to rate your sponsor.
One of the big things we’ve done is condense the 17 “Daily Tabs”
Into just SIX of what we now call “Building Blocks.”
This requires much less reading, and yet will still be highly rewarding.
Thanks to each “block unlock” providing a free entry in the now MUCH BIGGER Daily Grand!
YOU will see this six Red Icons when you next log into SFI.



I always say readers make future team leaders
Click Each Link On The Menu. Study each link in the drop down box.

Six daily building blocks.
NEWS. View forum posts. Also first of each month rate sponsor.

SFI UNIVERSITY. Find TIP OF THE DAY Here and Biz Quiz
Scroll down and click the orange box and answer questions.

ACHIEVEMENTS. Shows your badges Plus Top enrollers, Optibuilders and Power liners.
Scroll down and click the orange box and answer questions.

BUILD. Shows earnings for the month plus top movers at the bottom of the page

CONNECT Is where the stream post is to send messages to your team.
At the right gain access to your inbox and Chat Icon to communicate with your members.
Scroll down and click the orange box and answer questions.

SPOTLIGHT When you click it will open Eager Zebra.
Scroll down and click the Orange box and answer questions.
Hover your mouse over the word.
At the right a drop down menu will appear with the list
Astro bid, Eager Zebra, Price Benders, Flexxity, T Clicks. Daily participate with each section.
Click Triple Clicks to view Featured TCD Product of the Day Also find my ECA news listed here.



I do not promise 6 paid signup OR $88.000 overnight.
This sort of promoting is pie in the sky fairy tales.
BUT I do Promise! A Proven and Paying Working from home on line business.
With Using Different Streams of income as your promote SFI at our Down line builder Programs.

The key! I do not stray I have been following the same plan day in day out for years.
Sick of the hype, promise’s, failure to deliver & lack of support from your past opportunity’s.
Stress no more. Make THIS the year to start generating a real income working on line.
I buy T Credits. Spend T Credits playing games and Astro Bidding. Earning from all my Referral Purchases.
http://www.tripleclicks.com/11189449/indexContests

Start receiving emails like this. YES I started the first of September building higher blocks.

Bravo, Maree!
This message confirms that you have met the qualifications for the rank of LEVEL 14 BUILDER (Gold)!
As an L14 BUILDER, you are qualified for the commissions, bonuses, and other perks as listed here:
My goal for September is to build my blocks right up to Block 20.



Read my review at the beginning of the year.
https://dollarwiseblog.blogspot.com/2021/07/sfionline2021.html

JOIN OUR POWER OF THREE MARKETING NETWORK.


As my TEAM began to grow. I wanted to be able to provide a step by step daily training guide for all my new members.
It started to get very confusing as to which member had received what training email.
The beauty with Traffic Wave is.
I simple designed my Training articles. Set the timer on when I wanted them sent over a two week period for members to receive into their email inbox.
That way they were not overloaded with information.
Members register when they join me at Maree Designs or SFI.
I have lots of members receiving different email training.
All is sorted on Auto Pilot. No confusion or frustration.
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/index.dhtml?sponsor=kiwitalk
http://www.trafficwave.net/members/SFIPays/features.html
https://www.abc4income.com/splashpage3.php?ref=adminsite



So much has changed since the designing of this video. I have watched SFI Evolve Into Something so great and special.



These photo's were shared by Boris Janevski via the stream posts. Yes at SFI we all support each other.
Take note Valid since September 2nd until SFI eventually announce changes - see the up to date state on the Benefits page





Jump start your learning while earning. Lock in this starter package at my ECA Store.
http://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=612323

Comments

  1. THANK YOU I THINK I UNDERSTND A LITTLE BETTER AT THIS SO WE WAIT FOR CHNGE OF DAY TONIGHT THANK YOU FOR HELP TONIGHT MARLEE SUCCESS FOR YOU TONIGHT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Shopping At Brighton Market.

Maree Designs. One Of A Kind Fashion

Online shopping