Social Media

See how I achieve being listed at the top of Google Day In Day Out FREE!  

Google Search Maree Wells New Zealand.   

Make sure to start each day at ABC4Income viewing community links and posting yours.

START with listening to the video then joining us At ABC4income



Remember the good old days, when the expression “You’ve Got Mail” was something that excited you.. It did me.    Then the Nigerian schemes, lottery scams, and piles of unsolicited spam and junk mail started to fill up our inboxes.. Annoying as we were left in doubt as who to trust. People were emailing all sorts of rubbish, introducing the next best thing since sliced bread.. Which normally just turned out to be Pie In the sky fairy tale's.

Instead of flicking here there and everywhere wasting your hard earned cash. Learn how to promote SFI.
I Use Social Media FREE Which allows me to create custom circles, like Customers, Colleagues, Family, Friends etc.

Sharing posts relevant to a specific set of people. Making my topics interesting and building a Social Network.

I have over 12,500 followers at LinkedIn. Eagerly awaiting to read my next review on products I have bought at TClicks. Always remember to target your content, give each promotion tool a separate,and an appropriate title.

Do not suffer the shiny object syndrome!

Do not be lured away from other members sites they will introduce you to via emails.

All it takes is 15 minutes daily to quickly Log In to Social Media Sites and Share your POSTS.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/maree-wells-35288239

LinkedIn is a FREE major social networking site that focuses on niche sectors and business.  Many individuals are able to pick up new clients, promote new products, generate SALES because of the way they utilize the Groups. Example I use Splash Pages with videos I have designed showing me using the product. Eg Mighty 101.



Facebook is the most popular social networking platform in the world.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/GDIPays

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sfipays

With over 500 million users, the marketing potential is huge.

Our GDIPays Group Has the training units under The Guide icon above on the home page.
I share signups with My SFI Team that have an active auto renewal at my ECA Store.
SFI Pays Has the training units under Guide Icon Above on the Home Page.

Your friends, family, peers and colleagues all reside here - your biggest fans!

Facebook is great because it is easy for your followers to share your website or blog with a simple click which can increase traffic to your site.


Twitter users see hundreds of tweets on a daily basis.

http://www.twitter.com/kabynzara 

In order to pick out the information that is most applicable to their interests, smart Twitter users make use of hashtags and Twitter communities. Twitter makes content easily searchable, so long as you're using the right keywords.


I use Traffic Wave to keep all my team updated.  WHY you ASK?

http://www.trafficwave.net/members/sfipays/affiliate.html 

In 2013 I originally joined Traffic Wave to keep my Teams from numerous different programs I belong with informed. As my Teams have grown. I wanted to be able to provide a step by step daily training guide for all my new members.

It started to get very confusing as to which member had received what training email.

The beauty with Traffic Wave is. I simple designed my Training articles.

Set the timer on when I wanted them sent over a two week period for members to receive into their email inbox.

That  way they were not overloaded with information.

Members register when they join me at any of my programs.

So I have lots of members receiving different email training.

All is sorted on Auto Pilot. No confusion or frustration.  

NOW I design Campaigns for all my individual On Line Programs.
Join Traffic Wave.  Here is where you can access your own Reference Library.


Order your personalized video to blast at your Social Media Platforms.

 http://videourl1.co/ba74b7

This is how I promote my Triple Click Links etc at sites that do not approve them.

Purchase your design at my Etsy Store.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/950561956/interactive-video-web-page

My 2021 Project is building my Instagram and Tiktok Followers.


Join me and follow at Instragram and Tiktok.  Mareedesigns

http://www.instagram.com/mareedesigns

 


1. Email marketing is easy.

One of the reasons email marketing is so valuable for business owners is that it is an easy way to start reaching consumers without requiring a big investment in new technology or software.

It has tripled my sales at SFI since I began using Traffic Wave for updates and newsletters.

2. Email marketing is effective.

Being a relatively easy strategy makes email marketing very appealing.

But one of the biggest benefits to email marketing is how very effective it is at helping business owners and consumers stay connected.

Consumers often seek out email marketing campaigns from their favorite brands and local stores.

28 percent of US online shoppers intentionally subscribe to receive store and product related emails. (Nielson)

59 percent of US moms say they would sign up for email updates from brands if rewards were offered (Loyalty 360)

There is real value to staying connected to your customers. Email marketing makes that easy to do.

Still asking, “Why Does Email Marketing Work?” Keep reading …

3. Email marketing is adaptable.

The versatility of email marketing is a major reason marketers should keep this tool in their marketing toolbox. Email marketing messages can range from simple to very complex. Emails can be personalized to include the name of the user and even more.

Many of the personalization tactics used on web sites can easily be applied to email marketing. (Rentention Science)

4. Email marketing is inexpensive.

The best reason to use email marketing? It’s easy, effective, and inexpensive.

Email marketing allows business owners and entrepreneurs to reach a large number of consumers at a rate of pennies per message as compared to much more strategies such as TV, radio, or direct mail.

And it’s not just saying this.

A study from Forrester Research  found that 85 percent of US retailers consider email marketing one of the most effective customer acquisition tactics.

Why Does Email Marketing Work?

The point is this: Email marketing may be an old tactic,

It may be misused by some but it remains a vital strategy.

It is relatively easy to get started with email marketing.

So there really is no excuse for business owners to not be taking advantage of this powerful marketing tool. As Traffic Wave Supply great training tools.

SO do not delay if you have not signed up With TRAFFIC WAVE.

Make the best decisions and sign up today.

http://www.trafficwave.net/members/sfipays/affiliate.html

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Shopping At Brighton Market.

Maree Designs. One Of A Kind Fashion

Online shopping