TikTok MDesigns Social Club

"Tik Tok Social Club


Getting started with Tik Tok was the best decision I ever made.
Within a year I have over 5300 followers.
The key was, I connected with fellow kiwi's, and people of a similar age all over the globe. Talking about how I love the affiliate marketing life style. I share posts about everyday life. You need to make video's interesting not just blast posts about your business.
I use the hashtags.
Kiwi. plus size. fashion. mareedesigns. Etsy. Community. Affiliatemarketing. Lifestyle. Etc
Simply use hashtags associated with your business.
Click the banner sign up to Tik Tok then in the search bar enter mareedesigns and follow

If you live in Christchurch message me to come around home and lets do some tik toks.
I will share with you how to get started.
It is amazing how many followers turn up to the weekend market to say Hi.



Post Covid things have become a real struggle online.
In a year unlike any other, every customer can be rewarded for their support.
I am looking for passionate individual's and entrepreneurs to help our Community Businesses grow online.

FREE SET UP.
Start with joining TikTok and follow me 'mareedesigns'
We all share each other's Tiktok posts and my UTube Channel Videos.
Subscribe Free to my UTube Channel and start supporting our Community with sharing their videos at facebook etc.
How you ask.
Click the title of the video you wish to view.
Click where it reads Share to generate the website link.
Click where it reads Embed to generate they Html code to list at your website that I have designed.



I design members video's and list them free at my U Tube Channel when you lock in your One Time Payment Subscription.



View my Etsy Store Example.





Be sure to send me an email with all your information about the products you sell. Include some photos for me to add to the video I will design. Include the names of platforms you sell on. Even better the link of your website.
No Website Join GDI to write and share your business review.



Within a few hours I had over 1,000 views to this UTube Video I added from TikTok.



Follow my Tips. Design Videos at Tik Tok, then share these videos to your U Tube Channel.



When you start to get established join us at Traffic Wave to design your News letters to keep your clients updated.



This was one of my very first videos I designed way back in 2019 when learning how to build my U Tube Channel.
It is exciting to see how far I have come over the past few years.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Shopping At Brighton Market.

Maree Designs. One Of A Kind Fashion

Maree Designs Selling Online.