mykiwibubblediary






Welcome to my thoughts and review of the month of April.

Most important be aware of all the scammers sending emails.

Here is an Example. There was a problem with the delivery of your package, Maree

I did not open it as the mail is not being delivering in NZ throughout the lock down.  Stupid person.

Sender: JB HlFl
Recipient: Maree -
Packagenumber: NZ-9271927DND
Packagevalue: $2195
They write this sort of rubbish or YOU ARE A WINNER to try and lure you to open the email. 
 

Read my first article I designed when everything changed.
http://dollarwiseblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/moving-forward.html

I will be building my new kingdom within my safe haven bubble.
http://www.facebook.com/MareesSantaClub

I have designed this great page at Face Book, supporting our community.
http://www.facebook.com/Kiwiworkingonline

I wrote this article many moons ago.
My introduction to the world of affiliate marketing.
It was refreshing to read again as it shows we can come out the other side of this Lock Down with Goals and Ambitions set in place.
http://www.kiwitalk.ws/Healing_starts

It is not about the commissions I earn, but about the friendships I make, the entertainment, the shopping opportunities, getting rid of the boredom blues and keeping my mind distracted and occupied ready for the re-boot.

Be sure to check in often for the new digital products I will be designing.

Stay positive like this family in Wellington New Zealand.

The beauty is everyone will be earning from all sales if a member with SFI.

http://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=253925

While everyone is tucked at home in their bubble. 

Bryan has to go to work and be exposed, they are the essential workers working daily.
They do not have the luxury of staying at home...  Bryan is a printer for the much needed supplies.
Supermarkets have stayed open making sure your groceries are being delivered, yet people abuse them, even putting them more at risk, some even spitting at the supermarket workers.

Thurs 2nd of April  It has just been stated that Womens day and NZ magazines will be shutting their doors.
Huge online debate as the prime minister stated they refused the govt offer of support.
So sad as I have been reading their magazine for decades.
We have a community cluster just down the road in a work place at Bromley.
89 new cases so the total is now 797.
I checked into Trade Me.   Adding no garments would be posted while in lock down.
At the moment all my Physical Products will be in Limbo.

I have been working on updating this article.
http://dollarwiseblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/working-from-home.html

We all need to not stress as this only lowers our immune system.
I have already designed videos at my U Tube Channel.♥️
http://www.youtube.com/Dollarwise1



Friday the 3rd Bryan came home he was so casual and calm.
Work notice stated one of their team was getting tested for the corona virus.
He is English and a visitor has just informed him he has the virus.
He is getting tested so it is a waiting game for Bryan's work place.
We were talking and he said "how one fellow worker had to go home as he had problems within his bubble."
I sat down to watch the 1pm update.  1 million cases now with approx 53,000 deaths.
One week in lock down has cost the NZ economy over 3 Billion dollars.
71 new cases so the total now is 886.
I activated Linkedin Sales Navagator to do my promotions. 
I was happily surprised when I received an email with a free months trial.
It will be interesting to see my growth as I have over 11,500 followers.

Most of my bitcoin subscriptions with other sites are out of action. 
It will be a waiting game to see if they become active once again in the not to distant future.
My Bitcoin site is one of the very few still online and paying.  My store is coin payment verified.
I will not be lured by emails to purchase any sort of subscription.
I will stick with what is proven and paying.

I love face book!   I had a video chat with Lori in America. Our voice's were a little scratchy but we were able to wave to each other. I spend a few hours daily listening to video's etc.

Health minister David Clarke flouts his own lock down rules after confirming he drove to a park to go mountain biking on Thursday.

I listed my exercise video to support our community to lower their stress levels.


I have been very busy designing my E Book Resellers Club to add to my Maree Designs Website.
http://www.dollarwise.ws/EbookReseller.




History repeats itself. Came across this poem written in 1869, reprinted during 1919 Pandemic.
This is Timeless....
            It was written in 1869 by Kathleen O’Meara:
And people stayed at home
And read books
And listened
And they rested
And did exercises
And made art and played
And learned new ways of being
And stopped and listened
More deeply
Someone meditated, someone prayed
Someone met their shadow
And people began to think differently
And people healed.
And in the absence of people who
Lived in ignorant ways
Dangerous, meaningless and heartless,
The earth also began to heal
And when the danger ended and
People found themselves
They grieved for the dead
And made new choices
And dreamed of new visions
And created new ways of living
And completely healed the earth
Just as they were healed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Shopping At Brighton Market.

Maree Designs. One Of A Kind Fashion

Online shopping