Newbie Kick Starter.




Welcome to my SFI Social Media E Course.

View it Today!  Now Available At My ECA Store.

https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=242602

Keep an eye out for my Welcome email with the link to register to our Private Auto responder training series. 

Through out this training series each article includes Admin Watch Points and PDF files to request.  Simple after reading the article Click Reply to redeem.

Better still set it up as an Auto Delivery. Click the SFI tool box link to see the rewards.  Each month you receive a traffic view package at ABC4Income to blast your SFI Promotions.  You may use your T Credits To Purchase.

Now when any of your SFI referrals purchase this package at SFI or ABC4Income.

Boom SFI Commissions Earned.  

Receive Admin Watch Points with all your spending at my ECA Store.

Remember the good old days, when the expression “You’ve Got Mail” was something that excited you.  It did me.

Then the Nigerian schemes, lottery scams, and piles of unsolicited spam and junk mail started to fill up our inboxes.

Annoying as we were left in doubt as who to trust.

Stress no more as I introduce you to the plan to follow daily.


People email me all sorts of rubbish, introducing the next best thing since sliced bread.

Which normally just turn out to be Pie In the sky fairy tale's.

Start each day with sending all your unwanted emails to your spam folder.

YOU do not want to miss any of the Daily Training Emails you will start to receive.

Like many people, I get a ton of e-mails and I delete most of them without even opening them.

" Remember! " If it's to be, it's up to me"

My  Mission! ONE Team - One Vision - One Goal.
"Come to the edge, He said. They said, We are afraid.
Come to the edge, He said. They came. He pushed them...and they flew."
-Guillaume Apollinaire
REMEMBER the whole idea of this training series to achieve GROWTH within your  SFI NETWORK.
When you join these sites I will recommend REMEMBER they are to be used as ADVERTISING Portholes FOR SFI> 

DO NOT STRAY AWAY FROM THE PROGRAM.

Join us in building something great.

While waiting for the confirmation of your purchase.

JOIN us at My www.ABC4Income.com  SITE>

Find here all the SFI training articles and videos I have designed after researching SFI.

Make your first task to fill in the down line builder program so you are not passing up your referrals.

TIP! Decide on a User Name.  Example SFIOnline OR SFILeader. SFIboom.
If these user names are taken. Keep selecting one until it is accepted.
THEN use the same user name when signing up to the Social Media Networks I will introduce you to.  This is how you will start to get recognized online.

 

Learn how to activate your Social Media Outlets.

MAKE sure to check your emails daily for each lesson.

Its all about picking one program (SFI) and succeeding by only promoting SFI at all the sites you see listed at the down line builder in the back office at ABC4Income and DWSEarner..

You need to be consistent to get anywhere in internet marketing, not just promote for a day then giving up saying internet marketing is a scam.

If instant riches were that easy on the internet, everybody would be quitting their regular jobs!

All I can do is show you how I earn daily. The next step is up to you.

By the end of the series you will be an SFI Online Guru as I share all the knowledge I have learn't over the past 9 years.

Sharing my Dollar Wise Blue Print on how to generate a real income online.

Using Social Media Portholes and ABC4Income to Generate SFI Sign Ups.

 

Social Media Introduction.


MY Favorite SFI Quote.

I recorded this years ago when I came across it researching SFI Training.

Folks, we can’t give away money (or co-op units or PSAs, etc. which cost lots of money) without the recipient  EARNING that money by producing revenue.

We would be completely bankrupt and out of business within months if we were just giving money away to anyone who signed up!

Indeed, sign-ups would likely explode to tens of thousands of people a day for everyone and their brother joining just to grab some free money. Do you not understand how COMPLETELY UNFEASIBLE that would be?

A Signing Bonus is just what it says…

A BONUS. And no one is stopping you from earning as much of it as you want, as quickly as you want.

If you want to quickly earn, follow the smart start plan right now, then get busy and make some sales.

(that’s why you’re an affiliate)!

YOUR activity will control when you earn.

Please stop being so negative and underestimating what you can do!

Success comes before work ONLY in the dictionary.

There is no shortcut to success.

Yes just like you I started out with SFI with very little understanding.

The difference between me and other SFI Affiliates is I NEVER GAVE UP.

Imagine if I had given up just because I did not understand the program.

I would not be the success I am today. 

Setting my Long Term Goals in 2013. Really paid off with the launching of the new badges.


In SFI, the core is the "daily action tabs" on your Affiliate Center homepage.

Each of the tabs provide vital knowledge and information – customized just for you.

Day by day, these tabs will teach and guide you how to become a highly successful SFI affiliate.

But it's absolutely essential that you thoroughly read, digest, and, most importantly, consistently

APPLY the information to your business.

We cannot stress this enough!

Just scanning the information will get you nowhere.

If you want to build a profitable SFI business.

you MUST use and apply the knowledge you're receiving.

 


In 2016 I decided to launch my own Downline builder Program for all my SFI team and friends.
Giving them all the knowledge I have gained and used to design great SFI training videos and articles.
Receive your own Pre Written Ready to Plug In And Go Website.
I invested thousands of dollars designing my Family Network of Sites I will introduce you to.
Share the video links you will be introduced to with all your SFI down line.

Traffic Views allocated at ABC4Income with each Gig.

Basic 100,000      Standard 200,000  Premium  500,000

These Video's and Training Articles cannot be found anywhere else,
because I have designed them and hold the copyright to them!

Why should I choose you.

I have been achieving SFI team Leader month in month out since 2013.

Let me share my step by step program I follow daily.

This can be used for SFI team building or Any Core business you wish to expand.

What is the benefit I receive with this GIG.

Gain Back Office Access to All My SFI Original Video's, E Books, Boot Camp Training Series, I  have designed to guide you step by step on how to participate daily building your affiliate online marketing network that will generate repeat sales.

Do you support your clients.

Gain life time access to our Face book group SFIPays.

I keep all my clients updated with SFI developments.

YOU will gain a wealth of knowledge with the correspondence you will receive via my course.

While earning Cash Back Rewards for infinity with introducing this Fiverr Gig to the online world.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Shopping At Brighton Market.

Maree Designs. One Of A Kind Fashion

Online shopping